Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting Moo-ving! It's New Release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy

If you're looking for the Fitztown Feminine Challenge, please click HERE!
Looking for some Photo Fun with Timeless Twine?  Please click HERE:
It's Sunday, so that means there are new releases at DigiStamps4Joy. This week, there is an animal current running through the new release theme.  I love animals, so this was a really fun one for me.  And, since I also love puns, I went a little crazy with this one!

Ha, I think my husband will smile when he opens this card! I used this new release DigiStamps 4Joy digi:
Isn't she sweet? She is colored with Copic markers.  The backgroun paper is Basic Grey PB&J 6x6.  The doily is a Spellbinders die. The flower ribbon is new at 3 Girl JAM and adds such a feminine touch to my sweet cow. I computer journaled the sentiment.  The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.
Don't forget the current "Anything Goes" challenge --those are always favorites, so come link up here.  You have until May 27th.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge -- Your Favorite Color Combo (Pink and Blue)
Di's Digi Designs Challenge -- Use Those Markers
Craftitude Challenges -- That's Die-licious (use a die)
Crafts 4 Eternity -- Use a Die
Digi Haven Challenge -- Spring Has Sprung (must use a digi)
QKR Stampede Challenge -- Punches or Dies
Savvy Handmade Card Challenge -- Zoo Animals (there are cows in the petting zoo)

11 comments:

  1. Wow a blue cow how awesome Jacqui from Craftitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cow is very cute! I really like the doily die that you used too, perfect for the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Craftitude! ~Shana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cow is adorable! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy COW this is so CUTE, Julie. I love the blue cow and that 3GJ ribbon looks great with this project. These type of cards just make my day…thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Punches/Dies." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOOVELOUS outfit that the cow is wearing ! what a fun card and thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the sentiment and fun colored cow! Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Definitely made me giggle! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly made me smile, I'm sure your husband will too! Super card, so cute, thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete