Friday, July 25, 2014

Make a Wish -- for 3 Girl JAM

Hello, and happy Friday, everyone!  I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM. We've had a food and food related challenge going on all month, but it's wrapping up soon.  I have one more food related project to share for this month's theme.
Cupcakes!  You gotta love cupcakes!


Cupcakes, glittery cherries, 3 Girl JAM lace, and 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon.  Is that a yummy combination, or what?  The ribbon is the new 3 Girl JAM Tie Dye Bundle.   The lace is the 3 Girl JAM Distressed Lace.
The cupcake and cherry are from a Cutting Cafe file -- 4 Assorted Cupcakes.  The sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp.  Papers are from the Fancy Pants Hopscotch 12x12 Collection.
July was a busy birthday month for me, so this card will soon be out the door -- Make a Wish!
Need some of the yummy  3 Girl JAM lace or crinkle ribbon for yourself?  Use discount code JO10 to get 10% off anything.  ANYTHING in the store!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute I love the sparkly cherry on top -The patterned paper is really nice.Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo yummy. I love the floral paper my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yummy card! the paper is my favorite part of this design. i never would have thought to use florals like that for the cupcake bottom. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & Yummy!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super yummy cupcake card!! Love the idea and the colours. Hope you are well, Julie, and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Julie, this is SO CUTE!! My daughter is a cupcake freak and she would love this card!! All the patterns are awesome too!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Unity hop today! And yes...glitter makes everything better! Haha!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the paper of the wrapper

    ReplyDelete