Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's New -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Wednesday, and time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the DigiStamps4Joy blog.  This challenge' theme is "new" -- new baby, new home, new career.  I stretched it a bit, and used a new cutting  die, a new digi, and some new alcohol ink markers on my card.  They were new to me, hence fitting the "new" category.

I used two DigiStamps4Joy digis on this card, "Flower Corner" (a new-to-me digi) and one of the "Blessing Sentiments" (there are 4 in this set).

The corner butterfly die is new, and I was so excited to try it out on a card.  It is by Cheery Lynn.  The butterfly was cut out on my Silhouette.  I colored the Flower Corner Digi with ShinHan Touch Twin alcohol markers. All cardstock is from Close To My Heart.  I used a Close To My Heart 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch corner rounder throughout the card.
Come enter the DigiStamps4Joy "new" challenge.  You have until Tuesday, August 19th. 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- August Linky Party
Craft for the Craic -- a craft item you have never used before (Cheery Lynn Butterfly corner die)
Stamplorations Challenge blog -- Stamps and Dies (2 of 3)
Milk Coffee Challenge -- 2 or More Diecuts (used 2)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -- Summer Colors
Crafting From the Heart -- always anything goes
Crafty Boots Challenges -- Flowers
MarkerPop -- ATG (must use Copic or ShinHan markers)
My Craft Creations -- ATG
Stamp and Create -- ATG

7 comments:

  1. Really sweet card, I love all of the die cut butterflies. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete

  3. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information
    I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am regards for putting up.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, fab dies, thanks for sharing with us at BZ, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty design, Julie, those dies are great with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - I love that butterfly corner die, lucky you! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete