Monday, November 16, 2015

Showers of Blessing -- GD at Crafty Boots

I'm guest designing today for Crafty Boots Challenge blog.  I recently placed top 3 in one of their challenges, and was given the opportunity to guest design today.  The theme for another week is 'Remembrance &/or Thanksgiving'.  I am thankful for this opportunity to guest design!


This card uses an image from Lacy Sunshine. She's called Emily Windy Day.   I colored Emily with Copic markers, then used a file from the Silhouette Design Store to create the Card.  Papers  are from Echo Park -- the Story of Fall 12x12 Collection.  The stickers are from the same collection.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a die from Paper Wishes.


I hope you can check out the Crafty Boots Challenge blog.  There's a lovely tribute there for Remembrance Day.  Then, join the Remembrance/Thanksgiving challenge.  You have a whole week! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede -- Give Thanks
D.L. Art -- Thankful Thursday -- Thanksgiving
  

5 comments:

  1. It has been a very windy weekend here and all of the leaves have been falling from the trees, it reminds me so much of the background you have used for this card. Your DP also works really well with your beautifully coloured image.

    Thank you do much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I love the baby blue in with the Autumn colours.... Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring & I really love the background paper choice! Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Julie! Look at you with this cutie patootie! Way cute image and design, and great coloring. I love anything with an umbrella. Don't know why, but I think umbrellas are so cute! Thanks for sharing this in our QKR challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Cute design and great papers! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete