Tuesday, July 26, 2016

There is Always Sunshine... for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  I'm guest designing again today on the Imagine That! Digis by Kris blog.  I'm super excited to have this 3 month opportunity, and can't believe this is already the end of month 1.

Today I made a card that I can enter in the Imagine That! Digistamp's Facebook group's summertime fun challenge AND the Imagine That! Digi playground shaped card challenge.





This card uses:


I colored Beach Floaty Girl with Copic markers, then fussy cut the image.  The sentiment is part of the Beach Floaty Girl set, too.  I printed and used 4 different papers from the Beach Combing Digi Paper Pack.

I created the circle shaped card using Lifestyle Crafts circle dies, and a bit of 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon. 

I hope this makes you think of summertime!  Me?  I'm off to look for my flip flops and hit the beach!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Imagine That! Digi Playground -- shaped cards
Imagine That! Digistamps -- summertime FB challenge

2 comments:

  1. So this is how I would like to be right now..in a pool..lol!
    Cute! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, talk about fabulous!!! Love the papers you used on this circle shaped card. Congrats on being a guest designer too!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete