Monday, October 17, 2016

Little Moments Matter a Whole Bunch -- for Path of Positivity

Hello, my crafty friends!  Happy Monday!  It's time for a bit of crafty inspiration on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog where we are 1/2 way through this month's challenge.  The theme this month is "Friendship".  



I made this card using a pre-colored image from one of this month's guest sponsors, Sparkle N Sprinkle.



This is the Country Flowers digital stamp set.  Both the image and the sentiment are part of the kit.  I don't often use pre-colored images, but this one is so well done! Plus, the sentiment is perfect for our Friendship-themed challenge, don't you think?

Papers for this card are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Everyday Flair paper pad.  The cross stitched oval dies are from Die-namics.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you join us this month is the Path of Positivity Friendship Challenge.  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
As You Like It Challenges -- Favorite Flowers (I love wildflowers!)


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Julie! Love the Autumn reds and golds with the blue!

    ReplyDelete