Friday, November 4, 2016

A Golden Christmas -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps.  I like using red, green, and gold on Christmas cards.  With that in mind, I created this card...



This card uses several Great Impressions rubber stamps: J120 - Elegant Berry Branch and D511 - Merry.

I colored J120 - Elegant Berry Branch, then stamped D511 - Merry on the same paper.

I used some stitched edger dies by Simon Says Stamp on the bottom of the different paper layers.  Papers are from Echo Park -- the Deck the Halls 6x6 paper pad.  I made the gold snowflakes with glitter paper from Close To My Heart and Cheery Lynn dies.

A new challenge will be starting at Great Impressions Stamps challenge blog very soon.  I hope you join us in November for our Anything Goes Challenge!  If you use a Great Impressions Stamp, please link it up in the customer gallery. 

Don't forget to shop for these and other wonderful stamps in the Great Impressions Stamps store

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog -- ATG
D.L. Art -- November Linky Challenge
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Mod Squad Challenge -- Go for the Gold
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty gold snowflakes.Simply beautiful..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete