Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Birthday -- for MHKDesigns

May 1, May day, and the start of my favorite month of the year.  It's also the start of a new challenge at MHKDesigns.  Our challenges are Anything Goes if you use an MHKDesigns product.  If not, there is an inspiration board for you to follow.  

Since I can always use another birthday card to add to the stash, I used the May inspiration board to create this:



I made this shaker card using the MHKDesigns Eat Your Cake digital stamp set.  I used watercolor pencils on the cake.  The designer papers, also from MHKDesigns, are Rosy Posy digital papers.

MHKDesigns products used on this card:



Here's the May picture board, if you'd like it for inspiration.

I hope you can join the challenge at MHKDesigns. It goes all month and I'd love to see what you create!


3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is a great card. I love shakers!!! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Shaker cards are my favorite cards to make!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this fun shaker card, Julie! The bright colors and shiny sequins are super festive! This is just beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete