Monday, January 29, 2018

Sweet Birthday Wishes!

I've got a quick post today.  I made a card for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge.  It's been well over a year since I've been able to participate in their awesome challenge, so it feels good to be back at it.

The image this month is from Di's Digis, called Bunny Cupcake Wagon.  Part of the reason I decided to jump back in the challenge was the adorableness of this image!


I colored Bunny Cupcake Wagon with Copic markers.

The frame is a cutting die from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The oven mitt is a stamp and die from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment was computer generated.

I'll be entering this little cutie in the following challenges:

The Outlawz Challenges -- Progressive Freebie - January
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is so adorable. Love your coloring and the pot holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just darling!! I love the adorable image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete