Friday, June 29, 2018

You Must Be a Mermaid! -- Aloha Friday Challenge

It's my first DT post for Aloha Friday Challenges.  Such a fun team to be a part of!  I get to work with the adorable Kitty Bee images, plus images from various sponsors.   Yeehaw!

For this challenge, the theme is "Under the Sea " - must include sea creatures: fish, dolphins, sharks -- mermaids OK.   

I am featuring a card from one of our sponsors, Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez:



This card uses mermaid, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut.  Here she is, close up:



The shell shaped card is a design I found in the Silhouette Design store, and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.



Don't you love that sentiment?  It's not original, but I computer generated it.  I used a couple matching Spellbinders dies to cut it out and back it.

I hope you can join in on the Aloha Friday "Under the Sea"  Challenge.  You have until July 6 to link up.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy -- Mermaids
Aud Sentiments -- ATG with a Sentiment
Crafty Creations Challenges -- ATG
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges -- ATG

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful shape and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read the sentiment - so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer colors on this. The shell shaped card is so perfect.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete