Thursday, May 28, 2020

Wishing You Sunshine -- for Bugaboo Stamps

Today is Oldie but Goodie day for Bugaboo Stamps.  Some of the favorite digis that maybe haven't seen some love in a while are featured on the Catch the Bug Blog.

I love to color flowers, especially this time of year, and while I don't get out my colored pencils very often, when I do, I like to pair them with Kraft paper.  That's what I did with the Bugaboo Stamps digital image, Make it Snappy Floral Mom's Day:

This image comes with 2 versions.  The other one says, "Happy Mother's Day" at the top.  You can see some cute examples of what others have done if you put MISFloralMomsDay in the search at Bugaboo Stamps (or just click the link provided, of course). 

I used Lyra Rembrandt pencils on Kraft for this image.   I'd almost forgotten I had them, so they were fun to play with -- nice and smooth and easy to layer with.  The floral background paper is from  Close To My Heart.  The Sunshine sentiment and the stamped"wishing you" are a set from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you visit the Catch the Bug Blog today to see what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designer are featuring on Oldie but Goodie Thursday.  You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty floral image. A beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete