Friday, July 15, 2022

Balloon Bouquet -- For Dies R Us Challenges

 July 15-- and it's the start of a new challenge at Dies R Us Challenges.   The theme is Anything Goes, as long as you use a brand of die sold in the Dies R Us Store

We card makers make a lot of cards in a year, but I think the one I make the most of is birthday cards.  I'm always needing one!  So, for today's challenge, I have -- you guessed it!- a birthday card:


I made this card for my 33 year nephew.  Even at his age, all he wants is the $ inside!  But, I still like him to know he's loved, so a handmade card he gets!

This uses a die from Crafter's Companion called 'Balloon Bouquet'.  It's a great paper piecing die!

The sentiment and die cut are from Hero Arts.  It's part of a set called Sentiments XL. I embossed it with navy blue embossing powder by Nuvo.  The sequins are also by Nuvo.

I broke my knee last week, and I need to get it elevated and use some ice.  So, this post is short!  I do hope you can join us these next 2 weeks at Dies R Us Challenges.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card for any age. I'm sure your nephew loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is super fun for a masculine card. I'm so sorry to hear about your knee! I hope you're on the mend quickly. Rest up girl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card....love the blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your broken knee. I hope it is healing well.
    Your nephew is going to love this card. It's a fun card for any age and for any celebratory occasion. Another die going onto my wish list, sigh ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card and just perfect for a man, a great die too!! Oh, I am so sorry to her about your knee, my goodness that had to be painful, recover soon!!!

    ReplyDelete