Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Jam Jars, Embellished -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's March 1, and that means it's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Facebook group. This month's theme is Embellish It.  The challenge runs all month. You must use an All Dressed Up Stamps image on your project.  There are so many wonderful images found here


For the embellish it challenge, I used a portion of the image, Jam Jars.  I am very fond of this image, and usually color up all 3 of the Jam Jars.   However, I wanted to make a mini slim card, so chose to use only 1 of the Jam Jars. Here's my card for the challenge:


I colored Jam Jars with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  The mini slimline sized die is from Pinkfresh Studios, as is the sentiment.  The circle die (cut in 1/2), is from Crafter's Compansion. I used a couple of dewdrops from my stash in the center of the flowers. 

I hope you can join our Embellish It challenge this month! I'd love to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment