Monday, May 1, 2023

Hedgehog Flower -- For All Dressed Up Stamps

May day, May day!  It's the first day of May!   It's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.  The theme for May is Flower Power.  Easy peasy, right?  There are many amazing All Dressed Up Stamps images you could use to fit this theme. 


I love the Hedgehog Flower digital image, and used it for my challenge card:


I colored Hedgehog Flower with Copic markers,  then cut it out and layered it with dies from Pink & Main.  

I used digital papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  These are the Spring Fling papers. I used them on each layer of the card, and also to create the die cut flowers.  Dies used are from Queen & Company. I decorated them up with some gems from Pinkfresh Studios. 

I hope you enjoy Hedgehog Flower.  I'd love to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment