Friday, March 1, 2024

Always Time for a Cuddle

 Hello blog friends, and happy March!  On the first day of the month, a new challenge starts in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group.  That's today!  The theme this month is "for a child".  There are lots of great All Dressed Up images that will fit this theme.  Create with one anyway you want, and join the challenge!

For this month's "for a child" challenge, I used the darling image, 'Always Time for a Cuddle':


 I used Copic markers and Olo markers to color up this image.  Then I used wide oval dies from Spellbinders to cut out the image and back it.  I stenciled the paw prints on the backing oval.  The Love sentiment is a die from Kat Scrappiness.  I did a little paper piecing on it,  And, that's my simple 'For a Child' card.  

I hope to see you entered in the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment