Wednesday, September 18, 2024

My Good Boy -- for The Paper Shelter

 Hello, crafty friends.  Thanks for visiting my blog today!

A new challenge starts today on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  The challenge will last for a week, and has the theme of '3 of something'.  The Paper Shelter has so many darling images and coloring pages.  Grab one, color it up, and join us! 

For my card for this challenge, I colored up the image, My Good Boy. I used the black & white .png stamp to create this: 

I used 3 circles and 3 die cut dog bones to meet the criteria for the challenge theme. 

I colored the image with Copic markers, used a set of circle dies from Hero Arts to cut out the circles.  The designer paper is from Newton's Nook.  The dog bone dies are from Cheery Lynn.  The sentiment is a stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions. 

I hope you can join us this week At The Paper Shelter for our '3 of something' challenge.  I'd love to see what you crate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment