Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blue and Brown plus Ippity Chick Challenges

This is a celebratory card for me.  I recently tried out for my first design team, and found out this morning that I made it!  I'm now a proud, but nervous, design team member of CropChocolate.com.  They are a great site -- super prices, contests, a great community, and tons of good ideas.  They sell many deals throughout the day. 

This Unity stamp seemed perfect for today.  I rushed home from work, inked it up, and came up with this creation.  The challenge on CC this week is to use mostly blue and brown, so I tried to do that.  The Ippity Chick Challenge sketch looks like this:


And this is what I created:



I hope you enjoy it.  The sentiment certainly holds true for me today.  Dreams that I dared to dream came true in an email this morning.!

1 comment: