Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One card, three uses

I'm using this card, along with several others, for a 'guy' birthday card exchange I'm participating in.  I'm trying not to bling it up too much!  I'm also entering it in two Ippity challenges -- a chick challenge, and the Ippity challenge.  The rules for the Ippity challenge are to stamp on designer paper.  The chick challenge uses this sketch:
And, here's my take on the sketch:


I stamped the sentiment, "Happy Birthday" on the inside of the card.

Here's a slight variation of the card, using the same stamps inside and out:


The stamps are from Unity's April Kit of the Month.  Paper is Authentique. I used Memento ink.  Buttons are from my stash.  I used the same Memento ink and a waterbrush on his tail.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I so want this fox and sentiment now! Thanks for playing along with the Chick Challenge.. Good Luck!

    Heather Flaherty
    {ippity} Chick
    www.iheartippity.com
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete