Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's Time for Another Challenge at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

I'm playing hostess the next 2 weeks at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Stop on over, check out the sketch I made (my first), and play along.  Here's the card I designed using my sketch.


I used the Unity Stamp Company Sentiment Kit, "Here's My Thought" on this card.  Papers are Carta Bella "Homemade Love" 12x12. The card base is Close To My Heart Pacifica.  I'd love it if you linked up to Sunday Sketch and Stamp! We've got great prizes!
I want to let you know about an exciting event (for me anyway!) coming up Mar 7-9. My blog will be 2 years old and I'm celebrating all the friendships I've made with a blog hop.  I've got many great sponsors.  It all starts here  at my blog.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas -- Stack It Up (add layers)
Daring Cardmakers -- Sentimental

7 comments:

  1. Great papers on this card, Julie! Fun sentiment and I like how you stamped it using black, the contrast is nice. It's so bright and cheery, like you!!! So excited about your friendship hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie: Your card is delightful. Glad you joined our "Use Your Stash Challenge #56" and hope you enter in all our Simply Create Too upcoming challenges also.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I'll be
    looking forward to
    whatever you have
    planned for us!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for joining the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some big dots. Interesting layout and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude Challenges
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete