Friday, March 7, 2014

My first Scene Card -- for Silhouette Challenges

Looking for Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop? Click HERE
Looking for Ashley's 21st Birthday Blog Hop? Click HERE

It's the time for another challenge over at

Ch# 11 Create your Own Scene Card
Begins: Saturday, March 1
Ends: Monday, March 31

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Sponsor this month is:
This might not be my first scene card, but it was my first attempt at a scene card made entirely on my Silhouette. I've been thinking about this for about 3 months now, and maybe I put way too much thought into it.  All I could think to do was a bird on a fence with a sun behind it.  Clever.  Original.  Scenic.  
I wanted something different.  But still a scene.  See what I mean? I over think everything!
Well, after much thought (3 months of thought -- really!)
this is what I made for the "create your own scene card" challenge.

I found this howling wolf (I'm calling it a dog) in the Silhouette Online Store.  The Sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co.
Phew! I did it! A scene card!


Hop on over and join us -- you can't have as much of a struggle as I did!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. What a great silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the look of a nice silhouette on cards. Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant scene card, it is funny how we all think differently about what to create. Love that sentiment too.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scene Julie! LOVE the sentiment! :o)

    Theresa (DT SISTER)

    ReplyDelete