Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Oh Snap! A New Release Party for Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine!!!





It's a new release party for Bella Creationz, and this time it's a stamp set.  No fooling!  How exciting is THAT?  "Oh Snap", releasing today, is Insta Love to work with.  Check out the Timeless Twine blog, and all my fellow uber talented design team sisters for tons of inspiration using this NEW RELEASE!
I have 2 cards to share with you using the new stamp set:
Card one...

I used many of the stamps in the "Oh Snap" set on this card.  I started with the Polaroid picture frame.  I stamped it, then fussy cut it, attaching it to a piece of background paper.  Next, I stamped the flower stamp two times, fussy cutting it. It needed the cute little heart stamp fussy cut in the middle of the flower. I attached it to the middle of my Polaroid frame.  I made a stem and leaves out of Olive Green Timeless Twine Baker's Twine.  I stamped the "love" sentiment to the base of my Polaroid frame, and attached the whole thing to my card base.  I used the masking technique on "Capturing Life" so I'd get just the wording I wanted, and the card was complete.  
Here's a close up of the Polaroid frame:


Adorable flower, yes?

I want to really show you how wonderfully these stamps make an imprint.  They stamp beautifully!!! Here's a close up of the sentiment stamped directly on the card base:


Can you see how perfectly that stamped?!?  These are wonderful, high quality stamps.  I am SO excited about this!!!!!

I had a little free time Sunday afternoon, so I made another card to share.  I'm calling this one, "Oh Snap"


I only used two of the stamps from the new "Oh Snap" stamp set, but they say it all.  There's also some Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow .  The  cute snapping turtle is from My Scrap Chick.
That's it for me.  I'm off to create with this wonderful new stamp set!  Can you tell I'm excited?

Bella Creationz products used:



Don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine blog and each of the other design team members for tons more inspiration.





2 comments:

  1. I can see why you're excited, super cute stamps and of course the twine is delishhh! Love your cards, both of them are super adorable my friend!

    ReplyDelete