Monday, October 13, 2014

Does She Look Distressed? For Whoopsi Daisy

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is "distressed".
I chose to sand the edges of all my papers to get a distressed look.  Somehow, though, I don't think my darlin' girl looks distressed at ALL!


I used Linnie Blooms sheet 463 on this distressed card. I colored it with Copic markers.  
The papers are some retired papers from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon and jute are from 3 Girl JAM.
I used Fall colors on this so she'd be fashionably chic and ready for the season.
Please join us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations --Warm Autumn Colors

6 comments:

  1. She DOES look distressed! Like she's thinking why she wore polka dot boots with striped leggings! Ha! She's fab, Judy! Great papers and design. Super cute image too and you've colored it beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful warm Autumnal colours Julie, nice design and sweet image as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Julie, adore the colours you have used here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, your distressed has taken form in the edges of your design, that's what artists do. Love this sweet image and your distressed edges..one of my favorite things to do DeSTRESS!

    ReplyDelete