Friday, October 31, 2014

A True Friend -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede. This week's challenge is "3's a crowd" (use three of anything on your project).  Woohoo!  Fun theme!

I used QKR Stampede sentiment digi12010 as the focal point of this card.  
I used:
3 patterned papers (by Close To My Heart)
a cluster of 3 flowers (Oriental Trading Co.)
3 brass colored brads (CTMH)
The Outdoor Denim card base is also CTMH.
I think this challenge is a great one, and I hope you will join us at QKR Stampede!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Oct Linky Challenge

1 comment:

  1. 3 is a BEAUTIFUL crowd here! Love those pretty flowers and the font on that sentiment. Very sweet card. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete