Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hoppy Birthday!

I have a fun card to share today.  I've been participating in the Outlawz Progressive Challenge each month since it began in January, so I wanted to make sure and use the adorable image provided for us by Encino Stamps this month.
I colored this frog with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from a Unity Stamp Company/Phyllis Harris stamp set.  I cut the frog and the sentiment out for a Spellbinders label 1 die set. The shaped card is an SVG cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The designer papers and card stock are all from Close To My Heart

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card!!! LOVE the Shaped Card from PPPR!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO what a fun shape for this cute little guy to rest on! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete