Friday, April 24, 2015

I Get a Kick Out of You! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog. This week's theme is generally a bit tougher for us card makers -- it's Make a 'Guy' Card.
I think I succeeded quite well with this one!
I used QKR Stampede image, Armadillo (digi15613) on this card, and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment, also from QKR Stampede, is digi15107.
The boot-shaped card is a file found in the Silhouette Design store
The designer paper is retired, and is from Close To My Heart.
I hope you join us this week at QKR Stampede for our 'Guy' card challenge.  It's always good to stock up on those!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this "guy" card! How about that plaid boot and sweet image combined..an armadillo of all things!! LOVE this. Happy Friday my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! still laughing over the fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!!! How Funny!!! LOVE that sentiment & Boot! Great card!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete