Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Egg Treat Cup Card -- for The Cutting Cafe

I'm posting today for The Cutting Cafe.  I'm always excited when I get a chance to create something with the wonderful files and printables from The Cutting Cafe!  Today, the whole team is working with Easter Treat Cup files.   I made a card using the Easter Egg Treat Cup card cutting file: 



I used lots of products available at The Cutting Cafe and The Cutting Cafe Shop in this adorable Easter card.  As already stated, the cutting file, Easter Egg Treat Cup Card, is one of several Easter Treat Cups available in The Cutting Cafe.  The bunny is from the clear stamp set, "Happy Easter from your Peeps", available in The Cutting Cafe Shop.    The designer paper (jelly bean pattern) is Doodlebug Designs Bunnyville 6x6 pad, also available in The Cutting Cafe Shop.  The clear yardstick that I used on the treat cup is also from The Cutting Cafe Shop.  It's the 8 1/2 x 11 clear card stock.  

To finish the card, I wrapped a bit of Timeless Twine around it, filled it with chocolate eggs, and voila!  Happy Easter!

Check out The Cutting Cafe blog on March 21 to see what the rest of this talented design team made with the Easter Treat Cup card cutting files.  Leave a comment, and you could win 3 sets of your choice.  Woohoo!  Then, visit The Cutting Cafe, Be Inspired Facebook Group for more inspiration, contests and good fun.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

A Gem of a challenge - -Easter
Crafting with Dragonflies -- Easter
D.L. Art -- Easter
IDCB -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Julie! So pretty! Love yours... I made a bunny butt, but I think this egg is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally sweet julie. ..love the papers you used and what you filled it with....I'm so lucky to have you as a teammate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea and a great gift.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete