Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Good Books and Fairy Dust -- an Oddball Art New Release

It's March 15, and that means it's New Release Day at Oddball Art Stamps.    You'll find several new releases in the Etsy Shop

Today, I introduce you to #297, Astrid the Fairy...

I colored Astrid the Fairy, and her pile of books with Copic markers, then used Tim Holtz Distress Crayons to add some color around her.

I used fibers and an edge punch from Close To My Heart on this bookmark.

Would you like the incredible Astrid the Fairy image for yourself?  Use discount code DTJULIE10 for 10% off of anything in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy Shop.  Get going! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Craft Your Passion -- ATG
Art by Miran Challenge -- ATG
Crafting from the Heart -- ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment