Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Witches in June -- Guest Designing at TTCRD

Hello, and happy Tuesday, everyone!  I have the great pleasure of guest designing today at one of my favorite challenge blogs.  Today, you'll find me at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD).

The sponsor today is Nikki Burnette.  I was given the most awesome stamp to color up! This is Esme digital Stamp:


I colored Esme Digital Stamp with Copic markers, then used several Spellbinders dies to cut her out and back the image.  The sentiment, "You say witch like it's a bad thing."  is from Unity Stamp Company.  The designer paper can be found at  Pixel Scrapper.  It's designed by Sheila Reed, and is part of the No Tricks, Just Treats Collection.  The green shimmer trim is from Close To My Heart.

When my husband saw this card, he said, "Wow, that witch is beautiful!  She could make you do most anything!"  

I had a great time crating this card, and I'm grateful to Deonna Bemish and the TTCRD design team for the opportunity to guest design today.  It's been great fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love the image and fabulous colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete