Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Good Friend is Hard to Find -- For Imagine That Digistamp

Woohoo, hoo!  Today is a big, big day!  Today is my final round of chemotherapy.  Six of six!  It is cause for celebration!  I have learned many things through these months of chemo, including how blessed I am to have so many very dear friends to help me through this.  In honor of those friends, I am posting this card on my blog today.  It is a current freebie from Imagine That! Digistamp:



How true is this saying?!?  I think it's perfect for anytime of year, but especially near St. Patrick's day.  

This freebie, Clover Fairy, includes digital papers.  You can find it in the Imagine That!  Digistamp Facebook group. Look in the files section.



Check out the Imagine That! Digistamp blog today for some other great Thursday inspiration.  Then, visit the Imagine That! Digistamp Creative Playground to enter this month's challenge.  Use an Imagine That! Digistamp image to qualify for this month's awesome Easter Themed freebie.  Check it out!  You'll love it!  The new challenge starts tomorrow, so you have all month!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. That is a such a perfect sentiment and it's true that you really learn who your "true" friends are during those difficult times.

    ReplyDelete