Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thank You -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and it's time for a new challenge on the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog.  This week's theme is quite easy -- use any shape.  Any shape!  See?  Easy!

I have been needing many thank you cards.  People have been so incredibly good to my husband and I throughout my chemo treatments.  I try to keep up with homemade thank you cards, but when I'm not feeling good, it's been a bit of a challenge.  I made this one to give to someone very special:


I used the Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, Love's Basket.  I colored Love's Basket with Copic markers, then used 2 different sizes of circle dies from Lifestyle Crafts to cut it out and back it.  

The heart-shaped card (to enter the 'any shape' challenge) was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The sentiment and all papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  The flowers and bling are part of a card kit from Spellbinders. 

Come join the 'Any Shape' challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  We've got great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. Julie your card is wonderful. Hope you are feeling well. No more treatments so it is just recovery and sending out your thank yous!!!!

    ReplyDelete