Friday, June 9, 2017

Masculine Thank You -- for QKR Stampede

Woohoo! It's Friday!  and Woohoo!  I'm back on the QKR Stampede team for the summer!  I've missed working with the fun, quirky, images of QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps, so I'm glad to be back!  

QKR Stampede has a new challenge every Friday.  Challenges are now everything goes with a twist.  This week's twist is -- For the Guys.  Here's what I made for the challenge:


I used 2 QKR Stampede digital stamps on this card.  They are Q-digi22103 trees and Q-digi20002 thank you.  I used them together, lining them up so they'd fit on the oval paper I wanted to use, sizing them according.  That's the beauty of digis!  

The oval shaped card base is from the Silhouette Design Store and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  Papers for this card are from Close To My Heart.  The deer die cut is also from CTMH.

With Father's Day just around the corner, many of you are making Father's Day cards, so I hope you link them up at QKR Stampede's Anything Goes with a 'For the Guys' twist this week.  I'd love to see what you make! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Julie. I like the papers and they go so well with the QKR tree.
    The deer looks great with part of it off the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is precious. Love the shape.

    ReplyDelete