Friday, June 30, 2017

Merry Christmas! for QKR Stampede

Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge blog.  Since it's almost July, this week's theme is "Christmas in July".  Here's your chance to get a Christmas card made!

I love many of the animal stamps found in the QKR Stampede Store, and today's Christmas Mouse is no exception!


I used Q-digi13714 Christmas Mouse & Q-digi13806 Merry Christmas on this card.  I printed them both on cranberry red card stock from Close to My Heart, then made a shaker card with dies from Lawn Fawn.

The dots papers are Echo Park Dots & Stripes Christmas papers.  The sequins are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The ribbon is from my stash. 

I hope you can join us at QKR Stampede for our Christmas In July challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment