Monday, April 23, 2018

Life is Sweet -- for Scribbles Designs

Hey, hey crafty friends.  Happy Monday to you all!  This month is cruising right along, although spring is taking it's time at arriving here in the Northwoods.  We still have lots of snow to melt, but we made a bit of progress this weekend, with temperatures a little bit warmer than they've been.  Yes!

I'm posting today for Scribbles Designs, where I have the honor of being a part-time team member, posting every 23rd of the month. That's today!  I have 2 projects for my inspiration post on the Scribbles Designs blog today.  Here they are: 

This first card uses flower pot 2 and the 'Life is Sweet' sentiment from Words 3...


I sized the flower pot 2 image large enough to fit the sentiment, then colored it with Copic markers.   I found the blue dotted background paper in my stash.  I thought the twine went well with the twine around the pot in the image.  

The second project, the tag, uses Farrah Flamingo:



Farrah Flamingo is a hottie, isn't she?  You know where she stand in the flock!  She is also colored with Copic markers.  Papers on this tag are from Imagine That Digistamp.  The sentiment is computer generated, and just seems to fit.  The fibers are long retired from Close To My Heart.  I've had them for years, but keep reaching for them.  

I'm enjoying my chance to play with Scribbles Designs images.  I'm finding so many fun ones in the Scribbles Designs store.  You really  owe it to yourself to explore the store

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #116 -- April Showers Bring May Flowers
Not Just Cards -- April challenge
D.L. Art -- April linky party
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful. I love the pretty flamingo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! What a pretty little pot of perfect flowers. I just love the blue and yellow combination. That sassy flamingo sure caught my eye too. Thanks so much for joining my April Showers bring May Flowers blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete