Friday, April 20, 2018

You are My Home -- for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

It's Friday!  Yea!  This month is going fast!  It's also the start of a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  The challenge goes from Friday - Thursday, and is always Anything Goes.

It's the time of year where the birds are looking for houses and building nests.  The bluebirds in a field near us were the inspiration for today's card:



This card uses QKR Stampede image Birdhouse and Vines (Q-digi24003), colored with Copic markers.  

I cut out the card base on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The designer paper was from my scrap pile, and I don't remember who's it is?  Does anyone recognize it?  The butterfly sticker and and sentiment sticker were part of a card kit I got from Spellbinders Paper Arts. 

I hope you find time to join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.  We've got great digis you can win (like this one!), and I'd love to see what you create.  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L.Art -- April Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG
Crafting With an Attitude -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Spring
Moving Along With the Times -- Springtime



3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is beautiful. Love the purple. Enjoy your weekend. So sorry that you had pneumonia for so long. Hopefully you are feeling stronger and maybe we will get some better weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love how you colored the bird house and vines Julie. Glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete