Friday, August 24, 2018

Got Mustard? For QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and the last Friday before school starts in the small town where I live.  I think there will be many people packing as much of summer as they can into this last week of summer -- including picnics.  That is the inspiration behind today's card for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog, where challenges start every Friday, and they are always Anything Goes!



This digi is Q-digi12809 Got Mustard.  I was afraid if I colored the ant black, I'd lose all the detail, so I used my Copic markers, and made a red ant, along with a reddish, pink hot dog. 

The gingham papers for this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Rainbow Gingham Collection

The sentiment is computer generated.

I hope you join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create, and we've got great digis you could win! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Just Because
TTCRD -- ATG
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday -- Feature a Creature
Polkadoodle Crafting -- ATG



3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Have a great weekend. Hope that we don’t get more of this rain,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made me smile!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and gorgeous card!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday where it's all about creatures!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete