Friday, August 24, 2018

Time for a Vacation! Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps

It's Fridaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!  And that means you can pick up a freebie at Bugaboo Stamps.  Today's is an image AND a sentiment, and it's chock full of humor!



I just love Stella and her humor.  This one is Stella Passport. There's some logic there, isn't there?  

I colored Stella Passport with Copic markers, trying to make Stella look as old and crabby as I could.  The sentiment that comes with the Stella Passport set  seemed to need center stage alongside Stella, so that's what I did.  I didn't want to detract from the image and the sentiment, so I added one embellishment, a simple airplane that I found in the Silhouette Design store.

Go, pick up this week's Friday Freebie in the Bugaboo Stamps Store.  While you're there, check out the New Releases, the digis being added from the old store, the sale section, and all the other wonderful digis you will find at Bugaboo Stamps.  Then, color something up and join in the challenges at Catch the Bug.  I'd love to see what you make, and you'll have a chance at even more free images!  Check out the Bugaboo Stamps Fan Club Facebook Group, too! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- August Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- ATG plus a sentiment 
Crafting with an Attititude -- ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- Use Red, Blue, and Yellow

2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Love Stella and the sentiment! Such a fun card!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Stella card. Love this humor.

    ReplyDelete