Monday, December 3, 2018

Follow Your Heart -- for the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's the first Monday of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  We've had optional color themes all year long, and we're winding it up this month with Metallics, Foils, and Glitters.  Our sponsor for both the start and mid-challenge is Sparkle 'N Sprinkle

I do a lot of coloring, so it's fun to feature a sentiment occasionally. That's what I did on today's card.  This uses the Sentiment set, Happiness Greetings.  I used one of the sentiments in the set to create this:



I have a new hot foil machine by Crafter's Companion, and I used it, along with a hot foil stamp, to create the background of this card.  I used silver foil paper behind the sentiment, then some pink glitter paper to cut out the heart.  I figured that would do well for our "Metallics, Foil, and Glitter" optional themed challenge.

I hope you find time to join us during this busy month of December.  When you have that glitter and foil out, link it up at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you knocked the metallic out of the park on this one! This is such a gorgeous design and the silver takes center stage! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment! Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete