Friday, December 14, 2018

Snowman Tags -- for Aloha Friday Challenges

It's Friday, and it's time for some mid-challenge inspiration at the Aloha Friday Challenge blog. The theme for this challenge is "Santa's Helpers".  One of our sponsors for this challenge is Sherri Baldy, of My Besties.  I used this darling image, of these 2 helpful snowmen...



This darling snowman tag is a printable tag.  It's called Huggable Snowman Love Letters 3D Printable Tag. I cut out 2 of the printed tags, computer generated the to/from on them, fussy cut them, and found some papers that matched.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Peppermint Paper Collection (on sale!).

The tag behind the 2 printable snowmen is a cutting die from Close To My Heart.  The twine is from Timeless Twine.

I know this is a super busy time of year, but I hope you are still make a few Christmas cards, and you have time to link them up with our Santa's Helpers theme at Aloha Friday Challenges.  There's still another week! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art --December Linky Party
Scrapbook Stamp Society -- ATG, optional Christmas
My Besties 3D -- ATG
My Besties Aussie Challenge -- ATG
Color It Create It Show it Off -- ATG
My Besties International -- ATG

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Stamp Society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!! Love this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely is this Christmas card love what you have done with these cute My Bestie image. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute thank you for join the challenge at My Besties 3D And More..and hope to see you again.YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Thank you for join us at scrapbookstampsociety.
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card . Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Color It, Create It, Show it Off and good luch.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful Julie
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete