Thursday, May 9, 2019

Believe In Your Dreams -- Guest Designing at The Outlawz

Happy Thursday, everyone!   The Outlawz is one of my favorite places to play.  They have challenges every single day, and I enter as often as I can.  I particularly like their Twisted Thursday Challenges, as I can try for the twist, or just go with the Anything Goes Theme.  So, when given a chance to guest design, I just have to say 'yes'!!  This is my first time guest designing for The Outlawz all year, so I better get busy!

The optional theme at Twisted Thursday for the next 2 weeks is "Hip to Be Square" (use 3 squares).  The sponsor this month is LeAnn's World


This is Benjamin, colored with Copic markers.  Spunky lil' fella, isn't he?  After coloring Benjamin, I set out to construct my card, following the Outlawz Twisted Thursday theme of using 3 squares. I found 3 square dies by Spellbinders that I thought would fit nicely on my card, and next, it was on to finding the right papers. 

Papers are this card are a New Release from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  These are papers from the Moon Desert Collection.  I thought they worked well for a masculine card.

The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Technique Tuesday.  The buttons, from my stash, seemed to stay with the masculine theme of the card.

"Hip to be Square" -- the optional theme at Twisted Thursday -- join in on the fun!  Plus, a big thanks to the Outlawz Twisted Thursday team for having me today! 

1 comment: