Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Flower Power -- for SheepSki Designs

It's May 1st already (where did April go?) and it's time for a new challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  This month, the theme is "Flower Power".  Andrea Norris has some wonderful floral images in her SheepSki Designs Etsy Shop, so this will be a grand theme to join in on! 

I had the absolute pleasure of coloring up Jo's Daffodils (image #50) for this month's challenge project: 

I colored Jo's Daffodils with Copic markers.  It's too early for daffodils to be in bloom yet where I live, but it shouldn't be long!  I can't wait for spring flowers!

The pretty background paper on this card is a New Release from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the new Floral Burst papers

I used Spellbinders dies (rectangles),a Close To My Heart die (banner), computer generated the sentiment, and tied it all together with some Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Flower Power -- such a great theme for May, with spring, Mother's Day, and warmer temperatures.  I hope you find time to join us at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.  We've got great digis you can win for prizes, and I'd absolutely love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
QKR Stampede -- ATG
Mod Squad Challenge -- Happy Mother's Day
Outlawz Thursday Twist -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Wow AMAZING colouring and card Julie!!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and coloring of the flowers and the vase!!! These are very happy flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image, and you have colored it perfectly. Your glass vase looks so real. Love your background paper too!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete