Friday, July 26, 2019

You're Super -- For Di's Digi Designs Challenges

These weeks go so fast!  It's been two weeks already, and it's time for a new challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenges.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is:  Things with Tails &/or Wings.  Since so many of Di's adorable images are creatures, this is an easy peasy one!  Visit her store at Di's Digistamps, do some shopping, then join in the fun!  

I used the adorable Little Mouse to create this for the challenge: 



Little Mouse is available in both a black & white version and a colored version.  I chose the Little mouse in black & white, then colored it with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image, then used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out the center step card design used here.  The butterflies designer paper is from AMB Illustrations. 

The sentiment is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Super Hero Sentiments.  

I used an image with a tail, then found butterfly papers and added butterflies to the card, just to make sure I had all angles covered with this Wings &/or Tail theme for this challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenges.  I'd love to see how you interpret the theme!  Link up with us!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- use a doily
A Gem of a Challenge -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Crafty Friends Challenge -- Summer Colors

6 comments:

  1. Hello Julie... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your lovely cards with us. Thanks for entering your little mouse stepper card into our ‘Summer colours’ Challenge. Beautiful colouring too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! And it's more gorgeous in person. Great coloring. I'm taking it with me to work tomorrow so I have it to look at to remind me of the fun we had together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for entering your project at the Not Just Cards challenge blog! Good luck.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little mouse--so sweet with those flowers! Wish the mice on the farm would bring me flowers! hee hee Great design, colors, and papers! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of A Challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Adorable image and I love those pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Julie. Love the colouring of that cute image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete