Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year! for Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

I'm posting today for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog, where I get to wrap up a great year of crafting, and wish everyone a happy new year! 

What better way to toast in the New Year than with a little bubbly?



That darling focal point is from Tutti Designs.  It's Champagne Flutes. I thought it was perfect for New Year's Eve, but it's actually good for any festive occasion -- birthdays, weddings, anniversaries.  It has many uses.

Here is a picture of all the supplies I used on this card:


The star border on the side of the card is from Technique Tuesday, but this one from Frantic Stamper would work equally as well. The larger stars were cut out from dies by Spellbinders.

Supplies used on this card found in the Dies R Us Store:





The papers and sentiment are from Kaisercraft.

I wish you a happy and safe new year, and here's one more view of my card:

I hope you check this blog every day for wonderful inspiration!  The design team is so creative, you don't want to miss anything.  Then, join in the challenges at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Here's one last link to the Dies R Us Store for you, too! 




click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art--- December Linky Party
Always Fun Challenges --Happy NewYear

1 comment: