Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Earth Giggles in Flowers -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

April 1, the start of a new month, and the start of a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group!  You'll find an album there with this month's theme of "Die Cuts &/or Punches".  I hardly ever use punches anymore, in fact I've gotten rid of most of them that I used to have, but dies!  I have hundreds of them and use them on almost every card I make, so this was easy for me!

I fell in love with this new image in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop called Spring Has Sprung.  She is perfect for this time of year!

Spring Has Sprung was an absolute joy to color with the freckles on her nose and the big bow in her hair.  And, those boots!  I can't forget those boots!  I colored Spring Has Sprung with Copic markers, then used dies to cut her out and back her (by Avery Elle), use a die to cut out the bird, and a die to cut out the watering can (both by Crafter's Companion).

The watercolor looking paper on this card is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the papers in the Watercolor Delight collection. The banner is a printable from We Are 3, found here, and the sentiment, also from We Are 3 Digital Shop, is from the Spring Sentiments collection.

There are 2 challenges each month for All Dressed Up Stamps fans.  There's the Facebook challenge and the blog challenge.  Join in either or both.  I'd love to see your creations! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday -- the Beauty of Nature
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
DigiChoosday -- ATG
QKR  Stampede -- ATG
Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes -- Spring Has Sprung
AUD Sentiment -- Spring

5 comments:

  1. A good sentiment, great card colourful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love the colors and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! The girl looks fabulous in her flowery wellies and I love the addition of the little bird - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete