Monday, April 6, 2020

To Cheer You -- for JDS Challenges

It's Monday, and starting today, Jan's Digistamp Challenges are going to once a month.  They are still Anything Goes, with you being to enter absolutely whatever you are working on - from crocheting, to gardening, to coloring, to cardmaking projects. Jan's Digi Stamp images are great to see, but not required.  We will start rewarding 2 gift certificates per challenge -- one random project, and one for a JDS image.  There will still be designer choice projects, too.  From now on, the challenge will begin on the first Monday of the month, and will end on the Sunday before the first Monday. 

I don't know why, but I love to color rusty things, so when I saw this collection called Rustic Flowers in Jan's Shop, I knew I had to have it! 

Using one of the black & white images and one of the sentiments in the set, I created this:

I colored the image from Rustic Flowers with Copic markers, then used 2 sizes of Spellbinders dies to cut it out and back it. The designer papers on this card are from Crafter's Companion.  The card is 5x7.  The blue ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I hope you can join us this month at JDS Challenge Blog.  It is easy to link up whatever you are working on.  I'd love to see your creations! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Get Well 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Julie! The detailing of the old can is magnificent! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring!!! Love your card Julie.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is phenomenal! I love the rusty finish! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I can't tell you how much I love this! The aged effect on the jug is fantastic.
    Stay Safe, crafty hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Julie! The rusty pitcher looks *amazing*!!! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just LOVE your coloring and especially of the jug. This card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete