Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Candy Corn Boo! For Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch the Bug for Bugaboo Stamps. Every Wednesday, the obscure, usually humorous, always worth celebrating holidays are observed.  For instance, did you know that tomorrow is Candy Corn Day?  I know that's a day worth celebrating!


I used Chubby Ghost - Candy Corn on this card.  I colored Chubby Ghost - Candy Corn with Copic markers, then fussy cut him out. 

I created the rocking card by cutting out the largest circle die I own (6 inches), and folding it in 1/2.  Then, using a piece of Halloween candy paper from Close To My Heart, and a circle die a slight bit smaller, I created the next layer.  The 'Boo!' sentiment is a die from Tonic Studios.  It's been my go-to Halloween die this season.

Candy Corn day!  I hope you celebrate it!  Check out what else we're celebrating over at Catch the Bug Blog. And, by all means, treat yourself to some shopping at Bugaboo Stamps


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:                                                                            

Two Old Bats Challenge -- Anything Halloween
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
Archi-scraps -- Anything circular and lots of layers
Creatilious Challenges -- Anything Halloween
Creative Craft Challenge -- Spooky or Cute 
Crafty Gals Corner -- Halloween Colors

3 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE!! I love candy corn!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the fun shape!


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the rocker design and fun image and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner)

    ReplyDelete