Thursday, October 22, 2020

Falling for Fall -- a New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps

 Every month at All Dressed Up Stamps, Wendy draws up 4 fantastic new release images.  I swear they just keep getting better and better.  I don't know how she does it month after month, year after year!  Today, I had the great privilege of coloring up Look At Me, found in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

Look At Me!


I colored Look At Me with Copic markers.  Doesn't she take you right back to childhood?  I had a tree just like this in my backyard, and I spent hours dangling upside down, watching the world, the clouds, the neighborhood.  I thought it was a great perspective.  Now, I couldn't do it for 30 seconds!

That awesome leaf edger die is from Crafter's Companion.  I did a bunch of paper piecing on it.  The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the Autumn Woodlands papers.  The sentiment is also from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is part of the Itty Bitty - Fall Sentiment set.

All 4 new releases will be featured today.  You can find what members of the design team created with them on the All Dressed Up Stamps blog  and in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  You'll also find challenges both places.  Check out all the great inspiration!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday -- Stamping (in this case, digital)
AUD Sentiment -- Fall with a sentiment
Cards 4 Galz -- Fall/Autumn
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party
 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful border die, Julie, and a delightfully fun, colorful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Julie. Great image, sentiment, colors and design. I absolutely LOVE it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art in our challenge. This is just SO sweet, and I can't thank you enough.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf edge and all the colours on the card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the fun image and coloring. Great papers and dies. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (and Cardz 4 galz)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card. Thank you so much for joining us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog, hope to see you next time. Hayley DT member. xx

    ReplyDelete