Saturday, November 28, 2020

Enjoy Fall -- for Bugaboo Stamps

It's Saturday, and that means there is a new challenge starting today over at Catch the Bug Challenges. Every Saturday, there is a new challenge, and the last Saturday of the month (today), it is a color challenge.  

Here's what I created, with the photo provided over on the Catch the Bug Blog...


I used the image Pumpkins and Leaves on this card.  I colored Pumpkins and Leaves with Copic markers, and a couple new Spectrum Noir markers that I have (on the pumpkin). The background pumpkin paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the Pumpkin Delight papers.  The 'Enjoy Fall' sentiment is a die from The Scrapping Cottage. 

I hope you join us this week for our photo (color) challenge at Catch The Bug Challenges. I'd love to see what you make, and there are great prizes for you to win!



No comments:

Post a Comment