Saturday, November 7, 2020

You Are My Sunshine -- For Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Saturday, and over on the  Catch the Bug Blog,  a new challenge starts today.  The theme for the next week is Anything Goes!  Now, that's easy!  You'll find tons of fun digis in the Bugaboo Stamps Store for this challenge, and all the Catch the Bug Challenges

I found this delightful image I wanted to color up for today's Anything Goes Challenge called Make It Snappy - You Are My Sunshine.  Here's what I created:

I colored Make It Snappy - You Are My Sunshine with Copic markers.  Then, I cut it out and mounted it on a piece of designer paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It is one of the papers in the Back to Basics Collection

I hope you join us this week at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge.  We have great prizes for you to win, and I'd love to see what you make! 



No comments:

Post a Comment