Saturday, January 30, 2021

Puppy Tail Treat Bag -- for PAM Challenge Blog

 It's Saturday, so that means a new challenge is starting at Paper ala Mode Challenges, over at The Outlawz! Today's challenge is Anything Goes, and it will run for the next 2 weeks. We Are 3 Digital Shop is our sponsor for all of 2021.  Thanks, dear friend Bonnie! 

I love making treat boxes, great bags, treat purses, any kind of treat container.  When I see friends and family, I like to have a little something to give them.  It's just my "thing".  I also love dogs, and collect all things dog -- dog paper, dog stamps, dog embossing folders -- you get the idea!  Last year for my birthday, Bonnie, from We Are 3 Digital Shop designed dog themed papers and printables in my honor called Muddy Paws.  I used those today, along with some dog sentiments she designed.  I combined my love of dogs with my love of treat bags and made this:


Using the Muddy Paws papers, I cut the treat bag out on my Silhouette Cameo 3.  The sentiment is one of the Dog Sentiments. The cute stamp was a Christmas gift from Bonnie. It's by Nellie Snellen (Nellie's Choice) and is a clear acrylic stamp. 

I have a couple more views of the treat bag I thought I'd share: 


I hope you join us this next to weeks for our Anything Goes themed challenge at the Outlawz Paper ala Mode.  It's a great group, and I'd love to see what your create! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest little treat bag! Love those puppy eyes.

    ReplyDelete