Saturday, January 16, 2021

Purse Gift Bags -- for Paper ala Mode Challenges

 It's Saturday, so that means it's challenge time!  Where?!? At The Outlawz!  At the Saturday Paper ala Mode Challenge, that it! 

The theme for the next 2 weeks is Anything Goes!  Yea!  I love Anything Goes challenge themes!  

Again this year, We Are 3 Digital Shop is the sponsor of Paper ala Mode Challenges. Thank you, Bonnie Kohane for your generosity! 

Bonnie has some fairly new Purse Texture papers in the We Are 3 Digital Shop, and I have a new purse gift bag die I was dying to try out, so it seemed like a good opportunity to combine the 2.  Here's what I came up with:




I used 2 of the papers in the Purse Textures collection. There are 8 papers altogether in the collection.  The die is from Crafter's Companion. 

Here's close ups of the 2 purses:

I left this one plain to show off the Purse Textures paper.

I hope you join us the next 2 weeks at The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode Challenge. I'd love to see what you create!

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous!!! thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete